RACES ROUTES – BIBIONE CROSS TRIATHLON
ABOUT CROSS COUNTRY RACE
The swimming part takes place in the Adriatic Sea.
• Cross Circut Race: rectangle course in the sea that starts on the beach (one round of 1000m.)
• Supersprint Race: rectangle course in the sea that starts on the beach (one round of 400m.)
The track of the Italian Championship is totally made of dirt roads or sand, with only some asphalt fittings. In the first part, the track is the same as the 6-hours track of MTB of Bibione with a mixture of dirt roads and sand, while the second part gets into the pinewood near the lighthouse, continuing along the Tagliamento river bank, to get back from north to south, always on dirt roads.
• Cross Circuit: 2 rounds of 12 km
• Supersprint: one round of 12 km
The track is quite all made of dirt roads/sand and developes into the pinewood between the start of the competition and the lighthouse of Bibione (mouth of the river Tagliamento)- round trip (there and back).
• Cross Circuit: one round of 7 km
• Supersprint: one round of 3 km
The Bibione Cross Triathlon takes place in Bibione, near Venice. All the competition comprehend an area between Zenith Square, the mouth of the river Tagliamento and the lighthouse.
The beach, the sea, the pinewood… you’ll be able to appreciate all the natural aspects of Bibione.